go to officeworks and copy mini zine (about $ 10.00 worth, the rest i'll sneak at work but shh ;)). also photocopy dad's travel & tour itineraries (so i can drool over all the places he'll be in while he's away)
- collate more copies of winterspark 3 & write thankyou notes & send out orders [in progress]
- send out copies to distros for consideration [started]
wash my car... okay, so i think i've been meaning to do that for a month. ha. i can't believe i actually did it, ha.
- i think it's redundant saying i'll catch up on mail, i've also been meaning to do that... for weeks. i'm trying, i'm trying! i'm halfway through a lot of letters right now.
- i should make earrings too. i have some gorgeous beads that are waiting to be used & turned into wearable creations.
shopping list = fruit skittles, face moisteriser (not sure whether to stick with the neutrogena one i've been using, or try perhaps a dove one... oh decisions! haha), maybe a night cream (are they necessary? i always have mixed opinions about this). um, you should see the BUCKET of skittles i got. they were on sale :P i shouldn't run out now, until, oh, the end of this year? well nearly. also, i got the dove moisteriser to try (fresh radiance SPF 15+, ultra-brightening), and a garnier blemish cream for night. we'll see how that goes.
- go to the travel agency and get brochures on russia and the trans-siberian railway trip [i got 1, that's a start]
i had the strangest dreams last night, harry potter related. i think draco malfoy was trying to kill harry. i've realised it's been close to a year since i've read any of the books, and i can hardly remember what happened in #5, so i shall quite happily reread it. it's like rediscovering the joy again. 3 months til the next one comes out -- i'd almost forgotten. what was i thinking?!
i am completely & utterly inspired by glittertastic's website. her journal art is absolutely amazing. sigh, it makes me want to run off and get my scrapbooking supplies out and create beautiful art too. thankyou for the inspiration, shimelle! ♥ i can't stop looking through the pages.
dad & i went through the atlas this morning, he was showing me places that he'll be going to while he's away. i'm so excited... if i can't travel right now, at least someone close to me can. even if i did try fitting myself into his suitcase so i could go along too ;)
today is lovely and i hope it stays that way. for everyone.