- finish reading "Noises Off" script [I've had it for 2 weeks and STILL haven't finished reading it... some director, huh?]
- select a few pages of script for my Directing in the Performing Arts class
- start readings for Adult Development [chapter 2, I think?!]
- write to Sarah D. [an old school friend I haven't seen in almost 2 years, but that I've known since I was 11 - she wrote to me today! I'm so happy!]
- the anniversary card for my parents [30th, baby!]
-call Kristy [oops... haven't spoken to her for over a week]
- start journal for Directing - but I think I'll use a lot of what I have in my production diary and edit out the really personal stuff
i think that's it, for the moment? and in between that, i have to work tomorrow, do computer training AT work, and go out for tea tomorrow night for my parent's anniversary. argh. i'm getting off the computer NOW!