After that, September will be a fabulous month:
- Queensland next weekend with Noel for my uncle's wedding, and finally seeing thebluebells again, after a year
- things at work being less stressful
- Spring arriving, at last
- fabulous music releases this month - Lily Holbrook, Ani Difranco, Emilie Autumn's EP, cd/dvd from Tori [1992 show], cd/dvd from Within Temptation
- New York Fashion Week starting tomorrow, followed by London, Milan and Paris
- new season of Gossip Girl!
- seeing Ri and Jess again at Ri's 30th
- fab international September fashion magazine issues arriving in Borders [Vogue was 798 pages - I love those huge ones!]
I am happy that tomorrow is Friday, even though my weekend will be spent studying; and I can't stop listening to Ani DiFranco's "Self Evident". It seems rather relevant these days.